Please note that none of the sites listed on this
page are constantly monitored. The author cannot guarantee the outcome
nor the quality of services. Some sites may be abrasive or offensive
to some, in tone or content. Readers are expected to use caution
and discernment, as with any site on the Web.
Other Published Writing by Dee Ann Miller
In addition to the books Miller has written,
there are scores of other publications that have given credence
to her writings by printing other related articles. Here's the total
list of articles that are not found somewhere on this site:
- "Breaking the Silence"--Baptist Peacemaker,
- "In the Spirit of Queen Esther"--In Search
of HealingEditions 2 & 3.
- 4 Columns from "Reconnections"--from the newsletter
of Linkup, The Missing Link.published in 1994 and 1995.
- "A Monumental Challenge"--from Southern Baptist
Women in Ministry's Folio, Fall, 1995.
- "Sexual Assault: Caring for Survivors"--The
Journal of Christian Nursing, Spring, 1996. (Issue includes
a book review of How Little We Knew by the editor.)
- "Breaking the Silence: Confronting Clergy Sexual
Abuse"--The Other Side, September/October, 1996.
- "Let's Talk Straight about Clergy Sexual and
Domestic Violence"--a document prepared especially for distribution
at the 1996 conference on Violence sponsored by the Christian
Life Commission of the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
- "Just for the Brave"--a 35-page set of helps,
providing comfort and validation to survivors from all faiths.
Ends with an open letter to a survivor of clergy domestic violence.
- "Where Do We Go From Here?"--a resource list
for anyone attempting to address clergy sexual and domestic violence
(no longer available since there are many other resources that
are more thoroughly done since this was prepared)
- "When the System Gets Sick?"--The Journal
of Christian Nursing, Summer. 1997.