Previously-Published Articles by Dee Ann Miller
In addition to the books Miller has written, there are scores of other publications that have given credence to her writings by printing other related articles. Here are some previously-published works, related to topics on this site:
- "Breaking the Silence"--Baptist Peacemaker, Winter, 1994.
- "In the Spirit of Queen Esther"--In Search of HealingEditions 2 & 3.
- 4 Columns from "Reconnections"--from the newsletter of Linkup, The Missing Link.published in 1994 and 1995.
- "A Monumental Challenge"--from Southern Baptist Women in Ministry's Folio, Fall, 1995.
- "Sexual Assault: Caring for Survivors"--The Journal of Christian Nursing, Spring, 1996. (Issue includes a book review of How Little We Knew by the editor.)
- "Let's Talk Straight about Clergy Sexual and Domestic Violence"--a document prepared especially for distribution at the 1996 conference on Violence sponsored by the Christian Life Commission of the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
- "Just for the Brave"--a 35-page set of helps, providing comfort and validation to survivors from all faiths. Ends with an open letter to a survivor of clergy domestic violence. Can be ordered from Miller directly by email. See www.takecourage.org
- "When the System Gets Sick?"--The Journal of Christian Nursing, Summer. 1997.